11.05.2011

Conceptual Designs

My last Fall semester is just weeks away from completion. Conceptual designs for the Auburn Senior Interior Design Collaborative Hospitality project have been finished, boards have been put together,  and concepts have been presented in front of the 5 person jury. I feel confident that I created five spaces successfully and could be realistically built if need be. I have to admit that I wish we were given a larger hospitality project, such as an entire restaurant or bar, but the five spaces given to us allowed for a wide range of design and knowledge for many different spaces. I was skeptical going into the project whether I'd be happy with all my final designs, but I have to admit I am proud of everyone. Please enjoy the renderings below!
Hotel Suite Living Room Rendering

Hotel Suite Bedroom Rendering
Hotel Deluxe Room Rendering


Employee Dining Room Rendering 
  
Think Tank Rendering 
Fitness Room Rendering


No comments:

Post a Comment